Installing the McAfee antivirus 2017 on your computer protects you from the latest threats which can harm your computer through internet, mail services and through other removable devices. It is very important to keep your antivirus up to date. The updated version of the antivirus is capable of fighting any type of latest virus. McAfee antivirus provides you the better scanning experience but there is a common issue which many of the users faces while performing the real time scan. Real time scan can affect the performance and working of the running computer applications.
So, to avoid this problem you have to follow the instructions in which you have to create an exclusion path in the McAfee antivirus so that the program skips the accepted programs and associated directories when scanning for the virus. If the problem still persists, you can contact McAfee technical support for immediate help. You will get the guarantee solution as they are the leading McAfee tech service provider in the various regions of Australia including Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Adelaide and many other places.
follow the instructions for exclusion of path in the McAfee
1. Open the McAfee antivirus by double-clicking on the antivirus icon from the desktop. You can open it from the windows toolbar too, present at the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Select the ‘VirusScan’ console and right click on the ‘On-access Scan’ menu option and after that left-click on the ‘Properties’ tab.
3. Select the ‘All Processes’ option, then select ‘Detection’, then choose ‘Exclusions’ from the menu and after that choose the ‘Add’ menu button.
4. Navigate to the files or folders which you want to designate an exclusion path for and select the check box to ‘Also Exclude Subfolders’.
5. Finally, click the ‘Ok’ button when the procedure is completed and exit the McAfee window for the path exclusion to be complete.
Related Blog: Why McAfee Antivirus is the Choice of Millions of Users
Path exclusion in McAfee
How to manage file and folder exclusions
McAfee path exclusions