If you are concerned about the security and the data stored in your device then you need to have antivirus software installed on your device. Antivirus software is the programs that help protect your computer against most viruses, worms, Trojan, horses and other malicious activity that can make your computer ailing.
McAfee antivirus is the best known and most reliable antivirus software provider to keep your device secure against ambiguous infections and programs. All McAfee applications stay associated with the McAfee server cloud and fetch the required data at the point of operation if it is required.
One of the key features of McAfee antivirus is a parental control that ensures your child can view the only age-appropriate website in addition limit the amount of time your child spends on the web. You can also set up parental control in your antivirus with some simple tips provided by McAfee support to ensure you get the most of your product.
First, check out, you have an administrator password. So that your child will not make any changes to your parental settings.
- Open your McAfee security product.
- Click Parental controls then move the Parental Controls link.
- Now in the administrator password section, move Next.
- Now enter and confirm a password of your choice.
- In the Enter password hint dialogue, type a password hint, then move Next.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click ok.
If you want to set up protection for the specific child user account:
- Click the Protect button next to the account you want to change.
- Select the age range for the user. And click done.
- Now click on optional settings. By default, the option to Block websites that contain potential inappropriate images or language from appearing in your user’s search results is selected.
- Type-specific URLs and select Allow or Block to add those URLs to your white and black list.
- Select I want to choose when my child can go online; this will specify when your child can surf.
These instructions are quite sufficient to set up parental control setting but if you want technical assistance then contact McAfee support number +61-283173557 to know more about McAfee services.
how to set up McAfee parental control?
set up McAfee parental control
simple tips for setup protection provide by McAfee support