McAfee is a renowned cyber-security; provides various protective products and components to keep their users safe from digital threats, such as viruses, malware, worms and malicious codes. Like these, McAfee’s OAS scanner is one the major commercial antivirus feature in the market. The purpose of this OAS (On-Access Scanner) is to scan files and folder as they are being tracked and catch any infections on your computer.
OAS is a part of McAfee, it constantly protects your system and provides real-time scan. But this protection consumes resources and conflict with certain programs. Only removing OAS can frees up resources and may prevent conflicts with those programs. If this sounds familiar, you’ve found the right blog! As McAfee Support will cover everything you needed. So you Call McAfee Support Number
Disable On-Access Scan
- Navigate to the start menu, click the button and locate the All Programs folder.
- As you find the folder, click it to expand and select McAfee from the context menu.
- Here, choose VirusScan Console and start it.
- Some users may find OAS, in that case, click the OAS and select Yes button to continue.
- On the main screen, double-click the Access Protection to get into the Scanner settings.
- Now, uncheck the Prevent Services from being stopped button and follow the next step to continue.
- After you do this, click the Apply button and press ok to save changes.
- Exit the window by choosing the cross button.
- As you click the window button, right-click the VirusScan icon in the notification tray.
- Here, choose the Disable button to stop its services.
Uninstall OAS Scanner
- Again, click the start menu button at the task bar.
- Choose the Control Panel label and double-click to open it.
- Here, locate the scanner and click the Uninstall button to permanently delete it.
However, if you think your issue hasn’t been resolved by the above guidelines. You can log a report and send it to our McAfee Support Australia team. Here, our experts provide minor to major all types of solutions. All you required to do is just ring a bell to McAfee Customer Support Number +61-28317357 and your issues will be gone away for good.
Delete OAS Scanner of McAfee
Steps for OAS Scanner of McAfee
How to Solve McAfee Antivirus Issues